Schuyler County Lodging and Tourism Association (SCLTA)
Our parlor offers a fun and wholesome atmosphere with displays of vintage ice cream scoops dating back to the late 1800s, a milk bottle collection that line the walls, and a ceiling completely tiled with old 45 records. We also have vintage 1950’s pinball machines that are fun for the whole family to try.
Visit Glen Dairy Bar WHERE THE LOCALS GO ! Come See why there’s so much buzz about our ice cream shop. We offer top-quality, eclectic products with 42 hard flavors of homemade and Giffords along with 16 soft flavors. Enjoy 10 alcohol infused ice creams at an affordable price with huge servings that will have you coming back for more.
- Jerlando’s Italian Restaurant
- Seneca Harbor Station
- The Blue Point Grill at the the Harbor Hotel
- Graft Wine and Cider Bar
- Rooster Fish Pub
- Nickels Pit BBQ
- Thai Elephant
- El Rancho Mexican Restaurant
- Seneca Lodge
- Kookalaroc’s Bar and Grill
- Blackberry Inn Kitchen on Franklin St.
- Horseheads Brewing
- House of Hong
- Seneca Cheese Company
- Glen Mountain Market and Deli
- Bleachers Sports Bar
- Holy Cow Meat Market and Deli
- Pudgie’s Pizza
- Curly’s Family Restaurant
- Classic Chef’s
- Jerlando’s Pizza- Montour Falls